[Tigers] Snake Oil or not - Snake Oil Yes!

Jeffrey Nichols jxnichols at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 20 11:00:16 MDT 2008

Put my vote in the "don't waste your money" column.  I tried it several years
ago and stopped using it and there was no noticeable difference in engine
cooling.  One of the street rod or performance mags came to the same
conclusion several years ago and said so in a article.  Follow the
recommendations listed in the Tigers Alpines East web site for cooling tips.

                               Jeff