[Tigers] Another "Get Smart" article

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Wed Jun 11 14:18:27 MDT 2008

Over at the ALLPAR site there is a featured article on the "Maxwell Smart
Car."  It is more generic Rootes Group information than the specific Smart
Tiger, but still nice to see the adoptive parents honoring the child.
http://www.allpar.com/forums/index.php
 As the owner of a 70's Plymouth Valiant I frequent the site often. I did a
double take knowing I was at a Chrysler site..., but was seeing a Tiger.
Tom
Checked by AVG.
AM