[Tigers] engine ancillaries

Steve Laifman SLaifman at SoCal.rr.com
Sat Jun 7 17:36:40 MDT 2008

Tigers,

Racing is a great passion. Who can forget the thrill of a win for a
running in last place to pull ahead of ALL the competition in the last
run to the finish line, and *win* the race. Especially with today's
exciting broadcast.

I never saw this race, but I heard in on my father's 78 rpm record.

Here (I hope) is announcer Joe Hernandez calling the last stretch. A
CLASSIC WIN.

"R/eturn with us, now, to those thrilling days of yesteryear, from out
of the past ...../"

Listen to the progress of the last racer.

http://www.secondrunning.com/mal2.wav

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com