[Tigers] Purple Cow

Frank P. Marrone itswonderful at comcast.net
Sat Aug 23 14:13:08 MDT 2008

Sorry, "Black Tulip" is the color.  Keeping pretty busy today, sorry about
that.

Frank

There were some factory purple cars produced in the early 70's.  I have a
"Black Orchid" '72 MGB-GT.  Black Orchid is really a dark or deep purple
(pun intended).  Believe it or not because of the color these "Black Orchid"
cars are slightly more desirable than the same car in other colors, at least
by some collectors.

Frank in Cloverdale