[Tigers] Classic Motorsports Tiger finished

GRMTim at aol.com GRMTim at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 10:22:50 MDT 2008

Yes, it is correct in my signature. Either classicmotorsports.net (where the
Tiger is) or GrassrootsMotorsports.com
Thanks. I should proof my own stuff better. Didn't really have time to post
this a.m., but wanted to let people know car wa done and will be at the
Mitty.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040