[Tigers] All British Car Show in Woodland California

Kenda Sawhill sawhill at att.net
Thu Apr 24 10:57:31 MDT 2008

Hello All,

    The 20th Annual United British Car Show and Swap Meet is just a few short weeks away, May 18th. We currently have 2 Tigers, 4 Alpines and a total of 146 cars pre-registered. Pre-registration closes on May 1st, save $10.00. The show has a new and larger venue, the Yolo Fairgrounds in Woodland CA. Last year we were 1 car short of 300 cars with 33 award classes and expect to surpass that this year. Three cars of the same type make a class, so we are one Tiger away from having a class. So shine up your cars and come on out for a great event.

    You can register on line or download a registration form to mail in at our club web site www.UBSCC.org.

  Thanks,
  Mac Sawhill
  B9470860