[Tigers] Tigers Hydrogen Fuel WOB/OT

Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd) mark.rense at ge.com
Mon Apr 21 08:09:07 MDT 2008

Mark,
I in no way wish to deceive anyone, but I would like the Tiger-to-Alpine
conversion to at least be faithful to the casual eye. Besides, my next
step may be to just transplant an entire Prius power train into the car.
I understand all those batteries in the boot could really give the old
girl some traction!

Of course, then I'd have to call it a Ti-yota....

Bugz
:>)