[Tigers] British License Plate

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 20 09:06:10 MDT 2008

John,
I have a perfect condition matched pair that have an interesting story (used in a series of British home market Kellog's cereal commercials that were shot in the San Francisco Bay Area in 1989 - I supplied the cars....) that I will sell you .......  but Moss motors used to offer these aluminium plates pressed with any numbers that you wanted - I used to have my California numbers pressed into the plates and drive for months aronnd SF in my Morris Minors before anyone would say anything - check with them as well. I would like $45 postpaid for the pair.

Best

Rick Feibusch
Event Coordinator,
The Sierra Point British Car Meet
Tour, Swap Meet and Show in Brisbane, CA
Sept 6th & 7th, 2008
310-392-6605
cell - 319-977-1087
Venice, CA