[Tigers] MSD Ignition

Wally Menke walmenke at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 17 05:20:53 MDT 2008

Finally solve my MSD problem by getting rid of it! After removing it and
having it tested 2 times by the MSD distributor here they told me that it
was perfect. I borrowed a Crane HI 6 module and the problem disappeared! So
I bought one. The engine runs smoother and noticeably stronger.

MSD = Missing Spark Device

Wally Menke