[Tigers] Engine Removal

Tony McNulty bamcnulty at optonline.net
Thu Apr 10 18:48:06 MDT 2008

I believe that's the way I'm going to do it -- taking the engine and tranny
out is one thing, with a ding here and there, but putting it all back after
having spent a King's ransom on preparation and painting seems a bit scary.
I'll go from the bottom, as I feel that it's easier to control.  I have a
hydraulic engine lift, but will invent a way to use it to lift the body up.

If anyone's done this before, I'd appreciate any advice/comment.

Tony M.