[Tigers] Red Tiger on EBAY

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Tue Apr 8 16:01:32 MDT 2008

Most of those things are superficial as to the authenticity, but I believe
you are correct in your assessment.  The car is only about 10 miles from
where I live in Thousand Oaks and Jay Laifman is a whole lot closer (not
that I'm asking Jay).
The sellers feedback is on the low side at 93.7% (for Ebay).  While that
might not seem like much, from my perspective I get leery if a seller get
into 98%.  Most good Ebayers are in the 99%-100% range.
I guess none of those things should keep it from being a decent buy. Like
any Tiger purchase investigate, beware and know what your buying.
Tom