[Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 137...Lighters...

Paul R. Breuhan prbreuhan at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:00:40 MDT 2008

I didn't have lighter in my car, but I bought one of these knobs on Ebay
(#330224848278)...only 6 hours to go...from the same seller.

Then I bought a cheap-o lighter from the local PEP Boys auto parts store for
about $10....changed the knob...and Voil` (or as they say in France...there it
is).

The collar isn't the same but close enough for me and a non-stock car.

Paul

tigers at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 137>
> RE: CIGAR LIGHTERS> > Hello,> > I for one would love to see what an original
"Cigar Lighter" looks like. > Strange, but I'vfe always wondered....> > > >
Jim Armstrong> Mk 1A 382002083> LRXFE