[Tigers] new member

Clyde McLaughlin clydemclaughlin at verizon.net
Sun Apr 6 10:17:40 MDT 2008

Hi Group,  I'm Clyde McLaughlin,  I have already used the system and got quick
answers to question on resistor specs for altenator conversion...As a new
joiner here's a quick bio,  I owned a series I Alpine in the mid 60's,  later
up graded to two '65 series I tigers I bought for $800.00 each in 1970,  they
came with hardtops,  manuals etc...they were driven as daily transportation
for two years,  I then sold one to buy a '65 Shelby Gt350 for
$2200.00...Aren't those prices Great!!!  I kept the other tiger for awhile but
my focus was toward a Cobra,  that goal was never reached,  the prices
advanced much faster than my disposible income..I kept the GT350 until
starting an Import Car repair business in 1991....Last year I purchased my
present Tiger #B382001173LRXFE,  it was owned and restored and shown by a Pa
gentleman...It was AACA winner in 1994,  and was a featured car at a Shelby
Ford Connection show at the Saratoga Auto Musem in 2005...Looking forward to
being a contributor,  Clyde