[Tigers] electric fan recommendation

PhastPhill at aol.com PhastPhill at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 05:14:14 MST 2008

I have the horn blocker plates and no air dam and the oil cooler removed (
MKII ). I had a rad built using my old one and a new 3 row core. I use an
Edelbrock hi volume water pump and a Derale fan. With a F4B 1850 Holley, a  strong
cam and CAT club headers. No overheating problems, not even in town  driving.
It will get warmer in real slow driving, but just a few min on the open  road
and it's right back in the middle of the gauge, it's never puked out since  I
did this rad and pump.