[Tigers] Battery Booster vs Jumper

William Lau mrlau at charter.net
Sat Dec 22 16:48:15 MST 2007

I think the difference is that the Booster is used when you left the lights
on in a car or otherwise discharged a good battery and you just plug it in
the lighter to recharge it so it will start, whereas the Jumper is where you
hook it up to the low or dead battery and immediately start it. Some will
work both ways and others don't have the cables to use both ways and will
only plug into the lighter. The booster of course won't help if the battery
is ruined and won't hold a charge. - Bill --

As to the original question - what's the difference between a Battery
Booster Car Starter or Battery Jumper Car Starter, I didn't know there was a
difference between these jump-packs.  Waiting to hear a clarification....