[Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032

un-cole-a at juno.com un-cole-a at juno.com
Fri Dec 21 07:58:50 MST 2007

Maybe after the Holidays, and if the car is still around, I will take a ride
over and check it out.
I would really love to get the numbers off the engine and trans. If we could
get them Norm may be able to tell us if it is a real Tiger.
My bet is on it's a real Tiger, I can't see anyone taking that much time and
money to build an Alger. For the money spent he could have bought a Tiger.
Will report back if I get a chance to go see the car.

Tim
9470149