[Tigers] Gas mileage

Stephen Waybright gswaybright at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 07:25:10 MST 2007

The gearing is a big part of it, and the drag coefficient compared to a
Tiger as well, but as much as I hate to say it, my impression is that
GM has done an incredible job optimizing the efficiency of the good ol'
smallblock pushrod V8.

I mean really... my Miata does not get 32 mpg highway, (though I'm sure
some do).