[Tigers] Duckbill drain

Tim Suddard tim at grassrootsmotorsports.com
Mon Dec 10 14:06:02 MST 2007

Just an FYI. I asked Kip at Kip Motors for a duckbill drain and he
said he didn't have any but he could make them. He did, in fact, make
them and sent me one and while I have not put it on the car, it looks
pretty good. While he is a friend and customer, I have No financial
interest. I just saw know that Rick and Kurt say they no longer have
them and I saw what they were selling for on eBay.

Kip wants $24.75 and the part number is 1206532. His site is
kipmotor.com

Tim Suddard
Publisher:
Grassroots Motorsports
Classic Motorsports
www.GrassrootsMotorsports.com
www.ClassicMotorsports.net
Tim at grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148
Fax: (386) 673-6040

P.S. Tiger project keeps rolling right along. Hope to show it at the
Ocala Ford show in January and updates are at our site.