[Tigers] FWD: 219mph in AZ

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Mon Dec 3 23:40:26 MST 2007

Couple of rich kids, eh? I wish I could claim a top speed record that
way! Me, I have to go out on the salt, put on a funny car suit in
August, run for at least 3 miles not more than five and be timed over
the entire distance just to be qualified to set a record, lol. Just how
dangerous was that stunt? A single bobble and it is all toast. Including
the in car crew. The last guys who did a stunt like this, in England I
think, showed the video and got caught by the police because they were
able to identify the car and who owned it! Hooray! Street is no place
for stunts like this. While I really don't give a rats ass about them,
it is theother folk they might kill that ticks me off.

mayf