[Spridgets] 1275 core needed

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Mon May 15 14:51:35 MDT 2023

   I am in no need of another car either...but perhaps we could do some
creative financing for that '62 and take it apart here at my place in
Santa Barbara.    I would not mind a good rear axle assembly and some
doohickeys here and there from the car to help with my project.  Its not
a Spridget but it is now 1098cc Spridget powered.   Only gotcha is my
wife will get upset if it sits in the yard a year or 2 :) so we would
have to take it apart fairly quickly, like before the next rain season.

  Bonus points if the rear is a original wire wheel rear and not a rear
with wire adapters.

    Mike