[Spridgets] Club Magazines

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Tue Jan 24 06:31:37 MST 2023

Dave,
Thanks for posting your dilemma concerning club magazines. I am in the
similar position with a complete collection of Classic Motorsports and the
British Car predecessors. And, I have Healey Marque/Chatter magazines going
back about 40 years. The emotional argument says; "don't throw them away.
Someone else may want them." The practical argument says; "Your stuff isn't
of value to other people. No one after you will want your stuff. Throw it
away."

Since my wife passed away last April I have things like our wedding
pictures that I will throw away soon since I have no kids or others that
would want them. With no heirs I have arranged for a Trust company to come
in and close my estate so the more I get rid of now, the better. I'm
learning how to live without adult supervision! Projects are good. I have a
house full of them and thanks to Rick Risk I have a Sprite hardtop to
restore. Someday I know I'll have to let go of the Sprite too. This e-mail
sounds like a note from a depressed person, but I am really getting along
well and have my faith to support me. What I am saying here is a comment on
the reality of life and death. (Well, I don't enjoy cooking. Send a
casserole)

Tim