[Spridgets] And the project is. . .

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:57:52 MST 2023

I thought you guys (and gals) would get it from the second photo because
that's a diff gasket glued to 2 mm aluminium plate.  All it will be is a
blanking plate to put on any axle casing that doesn't have a diff (actually
a final drive assembly/aka pumpkin) in it, to stop dirt, crap, metal
filings, sawdust, and mice, etc getting into the casing.  I might have
enough metal left over to make a pair of end caps for each end of the axle
casing as well.

I guess if you have a clean garage you don't need to think about this sort
of project?

Happy New Year Spridgeteers

Daniel