[Spridgets] Question on seat frames

Greg Gowins emailme at greggowins.com
Wed Sep 28 20:33:02 MDT 2022

Hey Billy,

Thanks for the info.  I had forgotten that the later seats could lock.
 When  you are talking about thicker, do you mean the cushions or the
actual frame?  The interior kit came with all new seat foams and
webbings, so I should be good there.  I think you got the pics you sent me
from the same place I saw them.  I tried to zoom in to get some detail on
the piece on the frame for the headrest, but the original image size was
too small.

Greg