[Spridgets] SU AUD 136t carbs

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Sep 14 19:01:00 MDT 2022

The MG Experience forum has a Buy, Sell, & Trade section that I find parts in.  Much better than ebay because these guys are car guys, not parts sellers.  No carbs available right at the moment though.  If you join the forum and post a "Carbs wanted" message you may get results fairly quickly though.

https://www.mgexp.com/forum/buy-sell-and-trade-forum.42/

Rick