[Spridgets] (no subject)

JohnD johnsfolly at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 16:16:00 MDT 2022

Re: Bustercluster alumni

>>>From: Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com>
To: spridgets at autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Bustercluster alumni

Just waxing nostalgic over how social we used to be before social media.
Honk if you remember Bustercluster, Spridgetstock, Holy Sprite, OSHIT after
OSHIT? We need a reunion of sorts. Does anyone know what happened to
Buster? The name Robert Evans isn?t good cybersleuth material in the
internet.

It?s been nearly 1/2 my life that I?ve been on this list. Good lord.

Ron Soave <<<

I don't remember much anymore...not even to check this email address that I
started using when I spent my workdays on this listserv and didn't want to
get in hot water for surfing porno sites on my office computer. In fact, I
think I got on this list right about the time I DISCOVERED there was such a
thing as email.
Like maybe 1995???
Ron, I think you were still deciding between being a pro baseball player,
an astronaut, or a high-powered aerospace mogul.
Time flies. It's good when friendships stick around.
JohnD