[Spridgets] Aluminum (or Aluminium if your in the UK) radiator

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:04:44 MDT 2022

Bought an aluminum radiator from EBay for the Bugeye.  It's very well made
with beautiful welding everywhere.  The problem is, it comes with it's own
radiator cap rated at 15 pounds.  As you guys well know the Bugeye system
is a 7 pound system.  Will this cause a problem somewhere else in the
system because of the high pressure?  Geesh, this radiator even comes with
a hex plug in the temp probe bung!  My probe is in the head of my 1275.
How convenGeese,
Mike MacLean