[Spridgets] Import Carlisle

AOL Mail Update (Terms & Policy) crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Tue May 17 05:16:22 MDT 2022

Well the show is books now as some say.I personally enjoy getting home Saturday night as opposed to the years past of getting home Sunday night.   The current Friday & Saturday show did not offer the time needed to get away from the race car Pavillion to walk the shrinking flea market or hang out with friends on the show field.   We did take the 1960 Saab race car for a show field circle cruise on Saturday just before lunch , much to the delight of the Saab enthusiasts in attendance.In a selfish way I wished Carlisle Productions would return to the old 3 day format.  Possibly next year I may opt to become a flea market vendor due to the sheer volume of vintage Saab and Spridget parts I have accumulated.   ALTHOUGH!    I saw only 1 1500 midget on the show field and in the Saab areas only 3 cars old enough to have owners whom might have any interest in what I have here.   Some rain came during the event.   We enjoyed more dry weather than wet weather for the show.Chuck