[Spridgets] Interference

Greg Higgins g.h.higgins at gmail.com
Thu May 5 20:16:39 MDT 2022

I owned a 1977 Honda Civic with a 1.2 litre engine, I bought the car new.
The
timing belt had to be changed every 50.000 miles on that model. I was 6000
miles
over the timing belt's best before mileage. The timing belt broke while
going to work one afternoon.
There was no damage to the engine, a new belt and I was good to go. I made
sure I was under
50,000 miles when I replaced that one. Lesson learned.

Greg Higgins