[Spridgets] Full Engine Rebuild for 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye (Frogeye) : 30 Steps (with Pictures) - Instructables

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 09:55:47 MDT 2022

Wow, I use the Instructables site in my classroom for electronics projects.
I never knew that it had this section.
Thanks Alan.

Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"

California Sprite because she came from Los Angeles.

"Pinky" because that's what the author Terry Horler called the deep pink
Sprite in his book, Original Sprite and Midget.

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut