[Spridgets] Excessive Crankcase pressure

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 14:26:07 MDT 2022

Thanks Rick,

Going to try the from the Valve cover 1st then if that doesn't help, I'll try from the fuel pump boss.
 I'm thinking tho, that it's putting so much pressure and oil out the fuel pump boss that adding vacuum to that,
it will just pull that oil into the Carbs. We'll see.

"At Gingerman Raceway last month one of the guys had to replace a broken rocker shaft on his Bugeye engine.   He just removed the pedastals, replaced the broken shaft, and then retorqued the pedastal bolts.  Ran great the rest of the weekend and whipped my butt as usual.  :-)"

Rick

Good to know! Sorry he whooped ur but tho. 🙂

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer resto'ed Thanks to Frank C.!