[Spridgets] Bustercluster alumni

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 12:11:19 MDT 2022

Thanks Brad, that was 5 or 6 years before I met Frank when replying to
his Craigslist ad when he was selling a Spridget. He had just sold
the Spridget and convinced me to buy my pink Sprite that I found shortly
after on Ebay. We both had Spitfires and were annoyed about the rear spring
in the early Spitfires and the stress on the differentials. Not to mention
how they caused the rear wheels to fold inwards on a tight curve.

Any pictures to share on Spridgetstock?
Linda
62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut