[Spridgets] Bugeye starter pull cable,AKA pardon my faux pas

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 06:17:05 MDT 2022

Hey Billy, I've never tried this and I would like to repair some old
cables. Can you send me a photo of that end? Also how do you keep the
brading from opening up? Also is that an Amazon image, what is the link?
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut