[Spridgets] Ruminations on OSHITs and Frank

nory1 at roadrunner.com nory1 at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 23 09:29:08 MDT 2021

I still have Father Jack's old Midget (which Frank worked on for
him).. the one he sold to raise funds for work on the Holy Sprite. A
back injury several years ago has left me largely unable to work on
it, so it's been sitting in my garage all this time. If any lister is
interested in it, I'd love to see it go to someone who knew Frank. I
have a bunch of used spare parts you're welcome to rifle through too,
lol.
-Nory