[Spridgets] Ruminations on OSHITs and Frank

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 05:14:11 MDT 2021

One reason I race a Spridget is that the spirit is still very much alive and well. The silent force behind many OSHITs and what still goes on today is Kevin Valentine. His knowledge and generosity is unparalleled.

After many years of never havingvenough space, I finally have a dream garage (attached to a nightmare house). Nothing would make me happier than to plan an OSHIT to properly christen it. My one stipulation is that everyone needs to take parts off my shelves when you go. I can’t believe how much there is. As my great friend Ron Downs says, “I’ve got more projects left than I do haircuts.”

Ron Soave