[Spridgets] Ruminations on OSHITs and Frank

cbaustin at verizon.net cbaustin at verizon.net
Fri Oct 22 20:17:23 MDT 2021

I came to the OSHIT mob a bit late. Frank, and all the otherfolks I've since met (and all the give-and-take) have just beengreat, as is any interaction with the Clarici family.
 The overwhelming positive experience of assisting in the'Holy Sprite' project certainly had an impact on my furtherappreciation and respect for Frank's organizing and support skills.
I especially remember (and will never forget) a dinner with Frankand Father Jack where we sorted some issues with the car.
And - well, thanks Frank!
Charley Braum

"Very well said.  The single best way to honor someone who haspassed is to talk about them."  GM