[Spridgets] Victory Lane Grattan / SMRS 10th

stanbmason at aol.com stanbmason at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 08:27:07 MDT 2021

Spridgets,
Victory Lane Magazine is now on line and free.  This has been a great magazine for US Vintage Sports Car Racing through the years and has always treated SMRS well, publishing articles that I have provided.  Chauncy Moran one of our favorite Photographers wrote a great article covering the weekend and our 10th SMRS Anniversary.  Click the following for a view of that article with great shots of many Spridgets as well.
https://www.flipsnack.com/victorylane/victory-lane-vol-36-no-9-september-2021/full-view.html

I also wrote and article on our 10th Anniversary that was not published, but maybe will show up in a later version.
EnjoyStan Mason