[Spridgets] 1960 Bugeye

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun May 30 14:56:15 MDT 2021

Every time I try to rent an auto transport trailer from U-Haul their computer tells me a Spridget won't fit and refuses to rent to me.  And I use a Suburban for towing, so that's not the issue.  Maybe they fixed their software because as we all know a Spridget does fit.  :-)

I have a trailer especially made for Spridgets for hauling my Bugeye vintage racer and I use a cheapie HF winch for loading and unloading.  Much easier on this old guy's back.

Rick