[Spridgets] Photo for the list since it's quiet

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 14:40:11 MDT 2021

That's my girlfriend Penny!   Ms. Feryerthoughts poses with all my cars...( yeah right!)Lol!Back to sanding...ChuckSent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Weslake1330 via SpridgetsDate: Wed, Mar 24, 2021 3:13 PMTo: Spridgets;Cc: Subject:[Spridgets] Photo for the list since it's quietHi list came across the photo of a woman and a Sprite - anyone here or know who it is?No update on hoses yet so plenty of time to place an order.ME