[Spridgets] Repairing old fuel tank

Chris Manuel cmanuel9430 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 13:53:50 MDT 2021

I put the one from my ’66 on the grill.  Amazing what came out of it.  Something I overlooked when decommissioning the car, would have been much easier and a time saver as it was bone dry when I originally got it.

Jim Johnson and Larry Macy got me through the 50th at Elkhart Lake by instructing me to blow in the gas tank to force gas through the incredibly clogged screen.  I know there was a photo floating around of that process on the side of the road.

Probably the most intimate I was with that car.   Miss it, but not for that reason.

Chris