[Spridgets] Silicone Hose prices - Vertical flow

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 10:27:40 MST 2021

Hi List,

I am going to do the vertical flow hoses first so as to keep things simple
for Samco.  A vertical (downflow/early) waterpump hose with or without the
bypass outlet in Silicone is going to be £28.50.  I will need to know if
you want it in Black or Blue or if you want me to try and get a special
colour.  I also need to know if you want the Samco logo on it or not.

I am not 100% certain on postal prices until I get a hose in a padded
envelope or box and can weigh it.  But it seems that the very slow economy
service will be £8.70 more likely less than more.  While the standard
service will be £19.35 more likely less than more (all prices for the USA -
likely to be cheaper elsewhere)

A Vertical flow top hose is going to be £11.45 and if purchased with a
water pump hose isn't likely to cost any extra to ship (the weight brackets
are in 250g increments).

The question mark heater hose is going to be £12.20

If anyone definitely wants to buy a hose and one of the postage rates I can
order the hose now and give you a final price and take payment (by paypal
in £ sterling) once the hose is made (might be a couple of weeks based on
previous experience + they are busy at the moment).

Not least these prices are barely above break even (David Doiron had the
tooling made on a UK visit many years ago) and you get my time collecting
the hoses and wrapping them up totally free!

Regards

Daniel