[Spridgets] Spridget Mountain Driving Event : Spring '22

miniac7 at aol.com miniac7 at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 09:14:59 MST 2021

Greetings and Happy New Spridgeteers ! I would like to poll my fellow Sprite/Midget owners as to who might be interested in embarking on a multi-day scenic drive in the Shenandoah and Blue Ridge Mountain regions of western Virginia sometime in the late Spring of 2022. My thoughts are to meet up in Charlottesville, VA. and head north on scenic secondary roads to Front Royal. From there we would pick up the start of the Skyline Drive and continue south and onto the Blue Ridge Parkway. This would most likely be a three day event all-in, with the option of dropping out after the second day for those who prefer that. If I receive enough interest, I will continue the planning and would make the arrangements for the meeting place as well as the lodging accommodations along the Parkways each night. We could either arrange this as a mid-week run to avoid potential congestion on the Parkways, or we could straddle a weekend for those who have day jobs or other weekday commitments. If and when I receive any initial interest, I will start to get a bit more serious and will fill in those interested parties with additional details as they develop. We have done this same thing with a small group classic Mini's three times in the past four years, and each time we all had an absolute ball. Please either respond here so all can see or contact me privately. Thank you,Howard Collins PS: I plan to post this information on the Sprite Forum of the Healey Experience, The Midget Forum of the MG Experience and the Spridget Forum of the British Car Forum