[Spridgets] Cleaning out a gas tank

Mike Myers mdmyersct at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 08:34:40 MST 2021

Daniel,

This was a common finishing process for needle bearing rollers and races when I worked a Torrington bearings - barrels were open and loaded with metal parts and various tumble media and water to take the parts from finish ground to the final mirror polish. The media and barrel angle were changed to get different action on the metal parts.

Mike Myers in Connecticut