[Spridgets] Ruminations on OSHITs and Frank

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 11:36:12 MST 2021

 Ok,After a few early OSHIT gatherings I can say I saw a lot of how this all got here from there.I have the complete 1/4 that Amy was told she needed for her museum find Spridget where I repaired the rear of her car ( without the 1/4) and I have the tattoo ( Amy did it there!)  on my back to prove I was there and contributed to soiling her bathtub.  Larry's midget rust , 5 speed and of course paint .  Allen's front suspension and brakes.  Larry's lower control arm at spridgetfest (1 of 2!).  Kevin's (& family!) LBC rallys and my navigator who got every F-word under the sun who unknown to me was the Pastor for the church a few doors away from Kevin's home....thanks for not telling me until AFTER the rally. ( very embarrassing!   We drove across a lawn , did a doughnut next to a porta-potty and tore up grass and passed a pretty peppy MGB that could not keep up with my Bugeye....in a no passing zone!)The time Frank & I went to the Healey Conclave with our Bugeyes roaring into the lot of restored well muffled show cars...In one way it seems like it was yesterday yet in another way a lifetime ago.And now 10 years after Frank's passing having his now completed race car here in our carport.  In spite of his really not liking this specific car , I think he would approve of how it turned out.  The New Jersey plate I found in the dirt in the car is on the car and a Speedwell emblem is on the dash.*sigh*ChuckFormerly "The Worlds Largest Sprite Driver"