[Spridgets] Fuel lines for Bugeye with a 1275 engine

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Fri Dec 10 16:49:03 MST 2021

Moss has one available for the later cars with a rear mounted pump, but it's expensive!  I would just go to the local auto parts store, buy some steel tube, and bend my own.  I don't have a great photo available, but you can see in this shot it runs along the channel on the passenger side and then goes up into the engine compartment and across to the carbs.  It's fastened to the channel along the floor with hairpin shaped clips.