[Spridgets] Fuel lines for Bugeye with a 1275 engine

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Fri Dec 10 16:32:05 MST 2021

Where is your pump located?  The Bugeye originally had a steel line all the way from the tank to the engine mounted mechanical pump, with no rubber hoses at all.  If your electric pump is mounted in front of the rear axle I would install a steel line from there to the engine with a short rubber hose connecting the steel line to the front carb.

Rick