[Spridgets] I'm looking for some datsun transmission parts

rich_ball rich_ball at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 27 16:39:12 MDT 2021

Trevor,60A or 60L?  I may have them for a 60L.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Trevor Jessie via Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> Date: 8/27/21  11:53 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> Subject: [Spridgets] I'm looking for some datsun transmission parts I tore into a datsun gearbox that I've been keeping for spares. To my surprise it is actually in decent shape except there is some significant rust on first and reverse and the reverse idler gear. Does anyone happen to have any usuable spares?Thanks,Trevor