[Spridgets] RIP Rick Bastedo

Dave and Terri Woerpel dtwoerpel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 06:49:31 MDT 2021

Terri and I are stunned.  Our sincere sympathies to the family.  We fondly
remember Rick and son at the Midget 50th at Road America.  Not so fondly
remembered is that we were both desperate for petrol and paid $9 at the
track ;-)
Rick was a good person and we're glad to have gotten to "play" together.
RIP Rick.

Please,  if you haven't been vaccinated, do so ASAP.

Dave W

'59 :()
'59 MGA 1500
Burlington WI