[Spridgets] Bugsy’s 4.2

grbyrns at gmail.com grbyrns at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 12:30:29 MDT 2021

Thanks to everyone who offered up a “new” RE for Bugsy.  As always, the list members are one of the best things about being a Spridget owner.  A lister within driving distance of Davis has kindly offered one, and I’ll have an excuse for a small road trip.  Pretty much my biggest excursion in the last year.  Thanks again and best to all.   Now I have to pop the 3.9 out of the Sprite today to finish the swap.  Hope the 3.9 isn’t pants or the Morris pickup will be down for a bit.  Fingers crossed.

Glen Byrns