[Spridgets] 4.22 RE needed

grbyrns at gmail.com grbyrns at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 16:27:34 MDT 2021

I was in the middle of swapping the pumpkins on the Morris truck and the bugeye today and found a problem.  One tooth of the pinion is badly chipped. Toast.
   So I’m wondering if anyone has a passable 4.22 RE they can spare?
   I swapped the 3.9 and 4.2 just before Lake of the Ozarks trip and have been missing the neck snapping starts in the bugeye and the truck doesn’t need the 4.2 with the low 1st gear of the Datsun gearbox.
   I have a restoreable fiberglass BE hardtop for possible trade....?

Glen Byrns