[Spridgets] -- SPAM --Re: Front springs

David Doiron ddoiron at cox.net
Tue Apr 20 14:49:31 MDT 2021

The inspiration version is a MUSE.
A MEWS is a secure parking area (covered or uncovered) with attached garage.

It is particularly appropriate for the Arizona desert. I learned that if I
parked in a garage and closed the door the car is indeed secure, but the
residual engine heat brought the temperature up to 150 degrees and here (AZ)
it would stay that hot until October.

My Mews is gated for security, and covered, but still vented to the outdoors.
The intent is that cars only get parked there. When work on them is needed,
I let the car cool down then push it through one of the garage doors into
the shop area. Once the garage door is closed, the work space is cooled
by a 4 ton A/C. (Or heated in our brief winter)

> On April 20, 2021 at 4:15 PM Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com> wrote:
>
> I sure learn a lot here!  Mews….who knew? I though it meant a Greek goddess or artistic inspiration.
> Now I want a mews of my own

W David & Diane Doiron